Join us now!
JOIN OUR STAFF
Administration & Finance Officer
The role involves providing administrative & finance support to the Foundation.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven competency in administrative, clerical & bookkeeping skills with relevant qualifications and/or at least five years experience
- Excellent time management skills as demonstrated by the ability to prioritise a high workload and juggle competing administrative demands
- Demonstrated skills & experience in the full suite of Microsoft Office resources
- Demonstrated skills & experience in bookkeeping software, preferably Quickbooks, and ideally Quickbooks Online
- Developed communication and research skills
- Ability to work as part of a small team and with all levels of stakeholders, including volunteers, donors and the general community.
- Sensitivity to confidential matters
- Understanding of the community sector, and ideally the philanthropy sector
Available to start late January or early February 2017. For more information including a detailed job description, please contact our Executive Officer Emily Berry at 0499 862 886 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively visit the job posting on Seek here.
JOIN OUR BOARD
NRCF are currently looking for Directors & Associate Directors with skills in the following areas: Marketing, Philanthropy, Events Management, Donor & Community Partnerships & Grant Making.
The Board would welcome enquiries from people in the community with previous Board experience who have a strong desire to give back to the community.
For further information please contact our Executive Officer, Emily Berry email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please share us via: