2022 Women's Giving Circle Pitch Night
NRCF is dedicated to improving the lives of those less fortunate in our community. We have developed a Women’s Giving Circle to bring together women from across the Northern Rivers. The Giving Circle will work towards developing equality and human rights for women and girls, by funding local community organisations and projects that address the challenges facing vulnerable women and girls in our region. The Women’s Giving Circle will support an annual grant program – ‘Empowering Women & Girls’ - funded from collective giving.
In response to critical issues impacting the Northern Rivers community, the Women’s Circle Grants Program will offer funding that focus on the following areas:
- A place-based response to an identified need supporting the social and economic wellbeing of vulnerable and disadvantaged women and girls
- Advancing the role, status and contribution of women and girls in our communities towards growing local talent and skills in the region
- Women’s financial wellbeing and security, including diverse and flexible employment opportunities for women and girls
- A holistic approach to women’s health across the lifespan
- Engagement, access to information and build confidence using diverse representation of women and girls
To apply, please read the guidelines and click here to complete your application. If you have any questions, please contact Kyla or Jen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0499 862 886.
If you are interested in joining the Women’s Circle as a donor, you can find out more here.