Fight for the future of our Big Scrub rainforest in the Northern Rivers
Rainforests are responsible for mopping up a huge amount of our carbon emissions, but they're under huge pressure. Donate today to help us care for the incredible 300,000 native trees we recently planted at Banyula Many Trees Project. Help nurture the ancient Big Scrub remnants we have right here in our own backyard- protecting our carbon sinks for generations to come. A world without rainforest isn't a world we want!
Banyula: The journey to biodiversity and restoration of the Big Scrub
Have you heard? Something incredible is happening in the Northern Rivers!
Regenerative Agroforestry is where our trees and plants are grown with native bush foods and livestock in a holistic management system using regenerative principles. Through agroforestry we seek positive interaction between the various components, aiming to achieve a more ecologically diverse and socially productive output from the land while improving the overall ecosystem.
It's a journey we are inviting the whole community along on.
Thank you for your donation.
It costs $45,000 per hectare to maintain the trees. Here is what your generosity will fund.
- $10 will pay for one tree's maintenance for five years.
- $50 pays for the maintenance of five trees for five years.
- $100 will nurture 10 trees for five years.
- $200 supports a cluster of 20 trees for five years.
- $500 covers the care of 50 trees for five years!
- $1,000 makes you the proud 'parent' of 100 trees adjacent to the Old Scrub rainforest.
Corporate packages are available upon request.